The Two-Year J.D. for International Lawyers degree is designed for students who have received their legal education outside of the U.S. and now want to pursue a J.D. degree.
The J.D. degree may be useful for their home law job market or to practice law in the U.S. Graduates of the program are eligible to take the bar exam in any state in the US.
Program features include:
- Full integration into the standard JD Program
- The opportunity to take first-year required courses including legal research and writing.
- Transfer of up to 30 hours of credit toward the J.D. degree based on legal studies in the home country
- Specialized attention in our J.D. program, as well as mentoring and tutoring
- A dedicated career counselor, who has expertise in international career areas
For more information, please contact the International Graduate Programs Office.